Hire Skilled Content Marketers. Or Learn Content Marketing
|For content marketers||For companies|
|Learn the ins & outs of content writing & marketing from Saurin Parikh and get hired by top brands||Hire content writers & marketers from a talent pool of candidates mentored by Saurin Parikh|
|Express Interest||Express Interest|
|No fee||A nominal fee|
To say that hiring for content marketing roles is difficult is a cliche. But it’s true.
Most startups and larger companies don’t know where to start when they have content marketing roles to fill. It’s a bigger struggle if it’s going to be the company’s first content hire.
I’ve myself struggled with hiring content writers and content marketers. And it’s something I think I can fix and help others with.
The problem with content hiring
- Companies don’t know the where, how and what to look for
- Content writers don’t always have the skill sets that companies need
The solution to content hiring
- Hire content writers and marketers from a pool of candidates I’ve mentored
How this works:
- Content writers express interest to join my database
- I vet their profile and provide them with guides on content marketing created by me
- They study the guides and carry out the assignments I give
- I review their assignments & give them feedback till I’m satisfied with their work
- They are then moved into a talent pool that companies can hire from
Companies don’t have to bother about searching, shortlisting and vetting candidates, while candidates acquire the skills required to be great content marketers. It’s a win-win.
A little about me
I’ve 15 years of experience as a writer, having worked with ad agencies, publications and startups. For the past 6 years, I’ve led the content marketing efforts for startups like clearTax, smallcase, Razorpay and Paytm.
I’ve first-hand experience of using content marketing to scale business goals and have studied how brands have benefited by content marketing. I know what works and what doesn’t.
What my guides will help content folks learn
Guide 1: Strategizing
- How to identify your target audience
- How to come up with content ideas
- What are the different types of content
- How to plan a content calendar
- How to set up a content team
- How to set up a content property
Guide 2: Creating
- How to write a blog or article
- How to add depth to your content
- The USPs of good content
- How to write short-form copy
- How to take a proper brief
Guide 3: Distributing
- How to optimise for organic reach
- How to use social media for distribution
- How to use groups, communities and forums
- How to use newsletters and emails for distribution
- How to repurpose content
Guide 4: Measuring
- How to set up content goals
- Which performance metrics to track and why
- How to use Google Analytics to measure performance
Interested? Express interest through the links at the top of the page.